Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Son of the Moon

Night Magic by Jaimelavie.7264

The sleepy sound of the waves that breaks the eerie silence of the night and
the relaxing warmth of sand dunes underneath my feet,
provide a backdrop for the most romantic scene well-played by a solitary soul... in my head.

I am endowed with rich imagination, of hoisting casks of sweet memories iniquitously
extinguished by inhumane laws of morality... memories that constantly gets washed back ashore
no matter how much it ebbs away with the decaying age of tides.

I can make the misty yesteryears come back to life at this very moment. I can talk to the moon and wipe the nimbus puffs of solitude off its enigmatic face.

At a distance, I saw his naked silhouette slowly descending the flight of silver stairs that bridged the earthly past and the future secrets of the Host of the night skies.

Myriad of stars dazzled in his eyes as he reached down to become one with me.

And so... the ebony night struggled to keep us underneath its blanket of darkness.
And the rhythm of our breaths raced with the sound of the seas.


The rushing tide pushed its way between my thighs ... and the roars of thunder devoured his sonorous utterance of my name that signaled the peak of his love.

He was there for a while in my tightened grip as I grappled with the undeterred wrath of the ticking time. I struggled to keep him there... until the northern wind snatched him away and the hyenas scampered for the remnants of his scent on my tarnished gown.

I slowly opened my hands... and there he was, etched lucidly in the middle of my right palm.

I clenched my hand tightly, in hopes of keeping him there... in my thoughts... so long time ago... yet ........ always!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me