Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Last Sighting

Siem Reap International Airport


I knew it was the last time. I just felt it!
I was already on the plane and minutes seemed to fly quicker than I thought. It took another hour before the plane finally departed, probably due to some problems with the luggage. I wasn't sure, as the announcement in English sounded like a Morse code and did not make much of a difference from the sound of their local language. I was also listening to Coldplay at that time and all I could think of is the probability that I won't see him again. That thought made me feel very sad that I could not pay attention to anything else going on around me. I was already missing him so much. I wanted to run out of the plane to call him but I knew that there wasn't any pay phone to use. My mobile phone was dead and useless that I even wanted to throw it away.

We did not talk about parting. Nor did we ever mention it at all. He assured me it wouldn't be the last time I would see him and now I couldn't wish for more than that little promise to have come true.

I knew it maybe too impossible. I know now that he doesn't love me anymore... or maybe, he never even did.

Eventually, there were more events that happened which made me realize that I was the only one who really ever loved.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me