Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The girl and her guitar



Photo by: GritjeVT

The road stretches far off before me. But here I am, standing still, and refusing to go any farther. There is so much left behind... I am looking back!

The path ahead leads to somewhere unknown.
And the bushes by the roadside hold the scent of bygone days. I could smell it and I could taste it in the air. I could feel it... but I couldn't touch it nor see it.

The stars up above spell the age of the Aquarius
And the song in my heart gets drowned in laughters from the ancient years.
Crickets are now silenced by the early morning crows of untamed fowls
And my nocturnal dreams are being banished by the fresh daybreak.

The morning dew are the tears of a murdered night and the sunrise is the after image of the earlier dawn and daybreak clash.
.... And the phenomenon recurs in twenty four tropical hours. But my life remains a trapped dream in a child's mind.

With her hen, the child sits waiting for her guitar to sing a song in its own accord.
But the rhythm remains the same.
The whole world is still... so long as she doesn't look too far ahead.

And the toads croak to the tune of her heart.
The thunder roars, the lighting strikes ... and the rain, falls upon her!
She looks around and sees him not!
And so, she stops and refuses to go any farther.

The empty road cries a lonesome journey to a promised land without him.



She refuses to go further!








No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me