Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Dream

I was alone in a hut with him. The hut had two large windows. One was facing north and the other, west. He was hugging me from behind as we both stood there, looking at the tall plants and trees outside the window. The sky was dark and I was naked with so much love in secrecy... He wore a very white shirt and nothing else.

He said I shouldn't ask him questions as to why he is with me now for I already know that she is just where he left her. When he kissed me... I knew I was again in the same situation as before. His moments with me are happiness stolen from her.

I sensed there was a stranger observing us from outside. I began to feel conscious about those prying eyes that I had to ask him to go and shut the windows.

And as he did... he disappeared.

I woke up with tears in my eyes. I miss him so much now but there is nothing I can do to make him come back to me.

How cold has his heart become that he forgot every single thing about me? How much lies did he tell me that he no longer remembers his promises to me? How bad have I been that he thinks I deserved the last words he told me?

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me