Friday, May 12, 2006

The Way He Makes Me Feel

by: Barbra Streisand

There’s no chill and yet I shiver
Theres no flame and yet I burn
Im not sure what im afraid of and yet I’m trembling
There’s no storm yet I hear thunder
And im breathless why?,… I wonder
Weak one moment then the next im fine
I feel as if I’m falling every time I close my eyes
And flowing thru my body is a river of surprise
Feelings are awakening I hardly recognize as mine
What are all this loose sensations?
What’s the secret they reveal?
I’m not sure I understand
But I like the way I feel
Why is it that every time I close my eyes he’s there
The water shining on his skin the sunlight on his hair
And all the while I’m thinking things that I cant wait to share with him
I’m a bundle of confusion
Yet it has a strange appeal
Did it all begin with him and the way he makes me feel?

I like the way he makes me feel!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me