Thursday, December 14, 2006

Amative Transcendence


The King and the Rook
Originally uploaded by terraincognita11th.

I gazed above the skies and this is what I saw- the remarkable manmade glory of ancient Kampuchea. I was standing at the peak of some high structure (i cant remember the name) waiting for the sun to set so I could witness what others would gladly travel halfway around the world to see. Indeed it was spectacular. The scene made my mind wonder. It made me finally find out for myself how the sun would call it a day in a place where he would be… this is how he sees everything above him.

So how in the world did I end up in Cambodia? This is not the first time I ever went places around the world. But there is something to this place...Something that makes me ask how I ever got so lucky to see the miraculous spectacle above me coupled with the sight of the most wonderful reason as to why I was glad to travel all the way from the Philippines to behold- The Ancient Owner of My Heart.

Like the temples in Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom that give Cambodia its remarkable resplendency, he emerges as the most striking symbol of extraordinariness, amidst the monotonous existence of mediocre Homo Sapiens Sapiens around me. He to me has descended directly from the temple of Zues and is the son of Aphrodite. And through the divine intervention of yet a more powerful supernatural being, he was given a human form to make me perceive who is now known to me as my soul mate.

This human form has been given an ethereal feature so that he exists for no one else but me ... and I alone!

And then I looked down again from where I stood and he no longer was there... He wasn't really there, for his mind has drifted far into a realm of my dying sun... And from where I stood, I have witnessed how the Asian sunset brought forth the twilight of our chapter together. And then... I could almost touch the darkness that would soon befall us!

But my soul never dies with the day - It only sleeps through the night to witness another morning. My mind runs through an endless circle of hope that sends forth our story to an ever spinning reel.

I am a far greater magician than the ones you have ever come to know for I can pull him out not just from under my sleeves. I can make my mind give birth to a million him so I can take all of him to the ends of my deathless world. I shall continually do this... for with him,

dusk never weeps in bereavement of the day gone past!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me