Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Parting



Photo by: Martin Raab

Tires screeched as the car swerved to a sharp curve. With Roxane’s Veil on Vanessa Mae’s electronic violin, I could almost fly. With every crescendo, I could feel my heart swell underneath my ribcage. With every beating of the drum, I could almost hear the violent snapping of my veins that held my sanity together.

The wipers did little to clear the wind shield of the tears from the angered skies and the heater did very little in keeping my drenched body warm. The rain has left its residue on my disheveled hair, has dripped unto my face and has gladly concealed my grief.

My soul is dead!

I decided to stop at a deserted spot overlooking the vast stretch of pine-riddled road ahead of me - I had to think all alone.

In my solitude I thought of how the world is like a mirror that that does nothing but reflect life's greatest torment- love and uncertainty.

"Love" and "Uncertainty" are such broad topics and I don't understand how I came down to them without having the intention of delving into them really.

I only wanted to talk about how I felt one rainy day and why I felt it. But for some reason, I couldn't put them all together in few words. When times like this happen, I leave everything till comes the time when I feel like talking about it again.

... till then


No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me