Sunday, March 02, 2008

While I'm Sleepin


There is a shadow on my curtain and a goblin on my lampshade. It is dancing on top of my bed and floating above my head. Its eyebrows, droop,... and its forehead, marked. It hangs itself upside down and spins across my mind so dark.

I turn my gaze from the floor to the windowpane and I see how the evening mist is trying to hoist the most unforgettable figure from my distant past... So intangible... and so visible
... yet only to my own eyes.

I am seeing his ghost!
He comes to me in different forms and haunts me every night and day.
I am not scared.
But my hands are trembling everytime they reach for him, and he suddenly disappears with every stroke of reality.

... He lives in my present and further through my future... but he is nothing but a memory and a figment of my imagination.

I don't want to open my eyes, see his face and not be able to touch him.
I don't want him to appear when the clock strikes 12 m.n. only to witness him quickly disintegrate with the moonbeam through my curtain.
I want him to linger with me ... only if he takes on a human form and a name that has constantly been spelled- out by the ancient drum in my heart.

Come to me... while I am sleeping.
So when I wake up... My life shall belong to you.

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me