Wednesday, August 29, 2007

... The Unheeded

I am standing at the edge of a wooden dock looking at the overcast skies underneath the waning phase of the moon. I could hear faint thunder roars a few seconds after the heaven’s electrical charges illuminate the tip of the mountain from a distance. I could feel the cold wind on my skin and all I could think of is the moon that’s so beautiful even at the last quarter of its August phase.

I always came to this little place in my mind as a child and now I am here to beg the god of the night skies like a child again.

“Let him hear me, oh Moon! Let him come to me and I shall divulge my soul’s secret- one that I have not disclosed to anyone other than you. Let the nimbus clouds give birth to him tonight and let him descend unto the terraincognita of my being. Let him be in me and I in him …let us be billions of light years away from the vanity of those who call themselves Christians”. Let us both live in perpetuity with “non-existence” … let us be free”

Bereave me of these…and my soul shall breathe its last!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me