Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not just an ordinary day!

I ran outside and stayed under the rain. It hasn't rained since last year and I thought I just missed it coming on my face. The clouds are thick and the sun is hiding, but I know that today is the most special day of all . I have plenty of special days for different purposes, but today is the day when the ancient person of my heart came into the world for me.

The heavens are celebrating for him and not for me. The flowers break the monotony of the dark gray skies from a distance... they are for him and not for me. The cooler summer breeze blows ... still for him and not for me. This love I feel... is only for him and not for me

To the ancient person of my heart, to my one true love,

How I wish I am the one to see you standing behind your candles on your cake and I am the one who hears your silent wish today. I wish you can even hear my own wishes for you. All for you... and never for me.

Sarangheyo!

No comments:

Disclaimer: I collect photos all over the Web that I think best describe my thoughts and feelings at a given time. I admit that I do not always know the origin of these images or whether they are legally posted or distributed all across the Net.

I will be more than happy to give you credits by linking back to your site if you think any of these photos or images belong to you or your site. But in case you think that my posting of any of these images are in violation of copyright law, please contact me and with all my apologies,I shall immediately remove them.

Contact Me